Any Twin Peaks fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Twin Peaks fans?

I love this show, but I don't know why. I can't tell what the hell is going on. What is up with the midget dancing around on the floor and speaking...Russian? That is my favorite episode, but I don't know why. Does anyone follow the plot? Is there a plot?

-denise

There's a plot. Well, there's like 50 going on all at once. It is a David Lynch series after all...............

Comment

I watched it all day yesterday. Evidently there are a few episodes with the dancing midget, and everyone is speaking in sound clips played backwards. I still have no idea what this scene is about, but some reason, I just can't take my eyes off of it. The one about the woman locking herself to the vault in the empty bank was just precious. I wonder if this series is out on DVD.

Comment

If you are watching the original series then yes it's outon dvd......i admit i own it......

Comment

I bought the gold edition. Can't wait for it to arrive. Do you have American Gothic? That's next on my list.

Comment

Got it today. The gold edition, and Fire Walk With Me. Fire Walk says that it is a prequel, which, I guess, means that I'm supposed to watch it first. For some reason, I also received a book on how to poison people, about a thousand different ways, and all of the antidotes. I think I'm gonna keep it.

Comment

Working...
            X