The Farrelly Brothers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Farrelly Brothers...

(Dumb & Dumber, Kingpin, Shallow Hal) ...are shooting their new movie Hall Pass around town. A buddy of mine is doing the picture car coordinating on it and called me the other day. There was a scene that involves an eccentric cab driver, so the production designer wanted him to find an oddball car to use as his taxi. My buddy showed him pics of the hearse and the prod. designer loved it, but the Farrellys said that for this particular gag "it was a little over the top".

Harrrumph!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Double D; 04-14-2010, 09:21 PM.

That's bullshit.... like dumb and dumber wasn't over the top, not to mention their other movies

Comment

There was a yellow limo taxi at j and j flea market in athens not long ago. It looked like it had a martin-ized paint job, you know, latex house paint.

Comment

Use the Ganci's Buick. That would make a hell of a cab.

Comment

Eh, he already told me they are just going with a regular sedan.
          I was pretty disappointed. I have been trying to get this car on film forever.

Comment

that suck they didnt use the car....shit the movie ...night shift w/michael keaton and henry winkler...it was cool how he covered up the beacon with a huge top hat....and used the stiffmobile as a limo

hollywood assholes...

Comment

Working...
            X