Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween party at my house in the 29th of October.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween party at my house in the 29th of October.

We posted it on facebook too (from Nikki's post):

Hey everyone! Chris and I have decided it has been way too long since our last party, so we're throwing one for Halloween! October 29, the Saturday before Halloween. THIS IS A COSTUME PARTY! We will also have tasty snacks and some drinks, but if there's something special you want, bring it!! This will probably not be kid-friendly. Please let us know if you are coming at least by October 22 so we know how many to expect.

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to you on the dead-ends site but I wasn't having any luck. I hope you can help me in my rather odd request. I work for an ad agency and we are doing an event for a company we represent that is college sports related. They encourage fans to cast "hexes" on opposing teams. So to kick things off we thought we would have a couple guys show up at the tailgate for the LSU vs Alabama game on Nov 5th in a hearse and pass out free promo items. Of course it's not that easy to find a hearse to rent. I thought maybe you or soeone you know in the Goergia/Alabama/Louisiana area might be game to either rent out a hearse for a day or two, or just get paid to show and park the hearse at the tailgate for the afternoon.

If you could point me in the right direction on this I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at intern.acorr@cpbgroup.com

Thanks

Al

Comment

Working...
    X