Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give you guys first grabs - Nikki is selling the big truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give you guys first grabs - Nikki is selling the big truck.

Nikki has decided that the time has come to part ways with the big truck and has pretty much decided that she's just not a gal that should own shit that requires work that you couldn't get done at a shop on the super cheap. It's been sitting for about 2 years. I had it running a few weeks ago, but the gas sucks. Needs the gas drained and some fresh put in. I'm 95% done with the wiring harness, needs the headlights put in (I'm missing the screws) and a few small gremlins of fresh wiring. It has the 9+3 kit from Rebel Wiring in it. Also, when we bought the truck (4 years ago) this is what I knew it had done:

1966 Chevy c10 sitting on an '81 K5 blazer frame. Has a 307 in it 882 heads milled 45 thousandths, forgot the valve size, 512/516 lunati cam, edelbrock intake and 650 carb, keith black flat tops, 2k stall, rebuilt 208 transfer case with gears instead of chains, Auburn locker in the front with Warn hubs, 3.73's front and back, new oil pump, driveshafts, starter, radiator, 6" Tuff Country lift kit, 35" bfg's.

So here is the deal - if you want to come drain the gas, mount the headlights and put 2 quarts of transmission fluid in it (we just did the pan seal not too long ago, but there is still a tiny leak) and drive it home, we'll take $1800 firm. If I have to do all of that, it'll be $2200.

Let me know if interested. I'm not interested in taking payments and I don't think she wants to barter. She's happy with one car and one bike, so unless you show up with a 8 x 10 trailer, a nice bike rack for the receiver and about $1000 in cash, I think she'd pass.

Oi!

Ganci

Working...
X