ISO Road Trip Buddy -- Boston to NOLA before Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Road Trip Buddy -- Boston to NOLA before Halloween

I'm flying to New England next week (tickets are super cheap still) and I'll be picking up my 1979 Cadillac Hearse. She is half packed with my things but there is plenty of room for most anything you might like to bring. I'm looking for someone who wants to take a nice long hearse ride from the Boston area to New Orleans right before Halloween. I'm hoping to be back in the big easy by the 31st. It is quite likely that she may break down on the road. You move to the top of the list if you know how to fix late 70s Cadillacs. Please have a valid Driver License and be over 18, preferably 21. Also don't have anything that might get us arrested. I just want to make it back to NOLA with my ride. Split expenses. Random adventures a must. If you are in NOLA now, lets meet in person. If you are in Boston (or someplace else but serious about the trip) let's meet on skype.

I hope it's not against the rules to post my contact info: widowcentauri@gmail.com

and if you google me, please for the love of gawd, don't beleive everything you read on the internet. I'm a pretty normal person.

This is a real request -- please be genuine and don't waste my time.

Cheers,

Widow

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
Working...
X