1979 Jeep cherokee 4X4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Jeep cherokee 4X4

The house monster has forced my hand. I regret it but the Cherokee must go. Between needing to put up a new 200 amp service and buying a new furnace and replacing all the duct work I have no other choice but to sell “jezebel.”
    Here is a link to my webshots account to see her.
    Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

New or rebuilt
    Edelbrock thunder series Carburetor and intake
    front axel bearings, seal, rotors and I do believe calipers and brakes D44
    new break lines
    new fuel lines
    new rear breaks but it could use a set of drums
    electric fuel pump
    I have the lights and assemblies
    rebuilt BW transfer case plus much more I can’t remember.
    The rear quarters are not finished and in all honesty the body is not in the best of shape. Look over the photos and you can see everything she needs. Her steering sucks the box is on her last legs and she is under a tarp in the back yard. The interior is sad. If you needed an excellent rolling chassis and drive train this is your truck.
    I do not have the time or place to part her out. I am asking $1500 for her heck I have close to $1000 into the carburetor and intake alone. I would entertain trading it for a hearse or GM or Dodge van or GM full-size truck. But looking at my house that still isn’t finished after a year that is up in the air. I can not ship the Cherokee you will need to trailer it home.
Working...
X