Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 Cadillac Superior endloader

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • msc0nduct
    replied
    Sold today for $1000. My 55 will be delivered this weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bob Kinee
    replied
    Poor poor 74

    Leave a comment:


  • StrayCat
    replied
    Exactly how much are you looking to get for it. I am just curious. I can still get that condition around here for about 500 bucks a pop. Sometimes cheaper. I paid 200 for a 74 superior with a good windsheild, 23000 on the odometer and about the same body condition, then of course i pulled the motor and tranny for my 72 M&M and gave the rest of the parts of the car away to numerous club members for free untill nothing but the shell was left and then we took a blow torch to it and cut it to peices before we hauled it away for it's weight in scrap.

    Leave a comment:


  • spastic_chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
    and my husband says I can only have one. SO here we are.
    Id'a chosen the hearses over the husband.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bob Kinee
    replied
    Well if you gave me the 58 for $500 that would be a start Mac

    Leave a comment:


  • mdeanr
    replied
    Originally posted by deadbride View Post
    hey mac maybe we could drive out together and get it?
    where would we get the money for it? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • deadbride
    replied
    hey mac maybe we could drive out together and get it?

    Leave a comment:


  • mdeanr
    replied
    if it was closer, i'd consider it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister_B
    replied
    I think shes got character

    Leave a comment:


  • msc0nduct
    replied
    Aww come on people. I know you guys think she is ugly.. but I wqnt her to go to agood home
    Last edited by msc0nduct; 11-13-2007, 03:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister_B
    replied
    point well made.

    Leave a comment:


  • msc0nduct
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister_B View Post
    shes gorgeous
    how far is the land of Og from georgia?
    I think she is gorgeous, but I think you need to see a few more pics before you decide that. The land of Og is behind the great wall of Zion is Ogden, Utah... you know behind the Great walls of Zion National Park. So I fear I am a ways away from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister_B
    replied
    shes gorgeous
    how far is the land of Og from georgia?

    Leave a comment:


  • msc0nduct
    started a topic 75 Cadillac Superior endloader

    75 Cadillac Superior endloader

    This is a 1975 Cadillac hearse custom made by Superior. She is a sweet running baby. She has less than 1000 miles on the new tranny and a strong running Cadillac 500 engine. She is in pretty rough shape as someone else molested her greatly, but with a little TLC and someone that will love her as much as I do, she will make a killer ride. I have only had her a couple of months and "Mary" has been very good to me. She does need a new windshield, but it will only cost $230 installed and I will let you know the company that actually has the windshield for her. I am only selling her becaue I recently found a 55 Caddy hearse and my husband says I can only have one. SO here we are. If your interested or have questions, don't hesitate to call or email. I also will consider trades.
    801-721-5243
    for more pics, email me at probasham@aol.com
Working...
X