Putting the 1957 GMC Ambulance up for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting the 1957 GMC Ambulance up for sale

I have decided to put my GMC up for sale. Lots of details and pictures can be seen here:

The ad is geared towards the PCS. I was going to put it on their site last night, but because I let my membership lapse I can't use their For Sale section, so guess who gets first crack at it? In the ad I mention I would like to keep the air suspension system. Because I know people on this site may be interested in it that way, I can probably work it into the deal. Same with the sirens. I would like to keep them, but if you would like it as-is to finish off the installation I can probably make them a part of the deal.

It will be sold as pictured. Billet wheels and the tires on them are not a part of the deal. Possibly added in for extra.

For those that have not seen it, it presents well but is not a 100% show vehicle. It gets driven, so it has it's share of rock chips and minor dents. It was originally done up this way to be a tow vehicle for another show vehicle so, while it looks nice, it's not a $50,000 show rig. It drives well, has it's little idiosyncracies like most vintage vehicles, but it did well last year going to meets that were 150-plus miles away.

Asking price is $13,500. MAY consider a trade for a 60-69 hearse or ambulance, but really not looking for an even-up trade. If you have something to trade, let me know, but cash would be my preference. I am located in central Ohio. Really not a fan of selling vehicles sight unseen, but I will with the understanding that once it leaves my property, it's yours. Not trying to screw anyone over, but I greatly prefer someone lay eyes on it first so they know what they are getting.

I don't NEED to sell it, just wanting to move on to some other projects/potential projects.

The ad has a lot of details. PM me if you still have questions, or email me at toeslider AT mailshack.com
Working...
X