Idle speed control '87 S&S Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle speed control '87 S&S Victoria

Hi I'm Looking for an idle speed control for my 1987 Caddy S&S Victoria Hearse, It's got a 4.1ltr Fuel Injection fwd. engine, and it won't hold the throttle at constant speed (checking it out with a meter it's not receiving a signal).

I'm Based in the UK & to get one here is like finding hens teeth..! eBay dosen't seem to sell them, are there any fellow members that have access to one? New or second user, as long as it's working please. Having a car like this is great fun, however obtaining parts is a little challenging.

Unfortunately I can't pop down to my local American car breakers yard, because they simply don't exist here..!

There are numbers on it, 1056 1 1 with a little “M” underneath, with 908.. last number “2” I think ISC1.jpgOptimized-ISC cadillac.jpgISC2.jpgas well.

I can pay direct by paypal, or whatever you prefer. I have a page from my service manual to refer to (hopefully uploaded..!) Thanks for your help in advance.

Hopefully there should be some pics to view as well.

Thanks in advance

Andy.

Just a quick update-I've managed to find one here through the American Auto club UK, there's a member with a spare unit, so problem sorted..!

Comment

Working...
    X