BEST GORE WEBSIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST GORE WEBSIGHT

Another fine site is www.bestgore.com all kinds of death photos and videos, real ones not fake,check it out friends you will have nightmares !
    Last edited by street rod; 04-01-2014, 07:40 PM.

Huh?

Comment

A link might help.

Comment

I don't really care to look at gore, it's just not my thing. The English was so bad I was checking to see if it was a bot or spammer.

Comment

Its www.bestgore.com ,check out the 2 prisioners they get the heads cut off with a chainsaw DAMN !,if you drive a hearse or ambulance it just kinda fits.

Comment

Why would that 'kinda fit'?

Using that same logic, I like drinking and I like cars, so I clearly must be pro-drunk driving.

Comment

I guess if you drive a hearse you must like or are interested in the dead ?????

Comment

People can die without having their heads cut off with a chainsaw.

Comment

so true the easy way OPEN CASKET and the hard way CLOSED CASKET !

Comment

F'ing brilliant

Comment

I'm so sick of all his talk about global warming, so the last place I would go to is a Gore website!

Comment

Comment

i saw that on the my regular new perusal this morning. pretty crazy.

Comment

oh yeah...you wanna see something scary..not for the week ..this is your one and only warning..RUSTED OUT HEARSE HINEY.hearserust.jpg

Comment

Oh my god hearsejr, I almost puked when I looked at that pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X