Tits, Vamps and a 1961 Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tits, Vamps and a 1961 Eureka

Cool, thanx, but are you sure thats a Eureka? looks like maybe a crown superior?

Comment

Might be... The only thing I could think about was the much nicer lines of MY 61's roof... And yes, I was looking at the girls too

Comment

Ah

women are distracting, I just noticed the landau panels did'nt curve or wrap around the top of the rear side windows typical of Eureka and the chrome across the roof from c pillar to c pillar made me think of superior

Comment

I hate Dial Up and having a piece of shit computer. I think an Etch-A-Sketch would work better than this junk.

Comment

61 superior crown

the car is a 1961 crown royal superior

Comment

Dial up?? They still make that?

Comment

Richard, when we going back to Hooters? Gimme a holler...

Comment

WHY do you have dial up? Then again why does one of my office pc's run windows98

Comment

My computer is about 8 years old and slower than an Ecth-a-Sketch. I'm trying to get a big and better one, then I can get a better connection.

Comment

Shit, with the way things are now, I would buy a computer next year, but it's already out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                        My computer is about 8 years old and slower than an Ecth-a-Sketch. I'm trying to get a big and better one, then I can get a better connection.
                        i'd say go for something refurbished. you can get great deals on that kind of thing.

Comment

OR take chrises advice and get a 300 dollar walmart computer heh oh and love the kitty ryan

Comment

Or take G-Rod's advice and go to TigerDirect and build your own.

Comment

hey G-Rod...I have one word for you..... lotion!

Comment

Working...
                              X