Warning: ethnic joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: ethnic joke

A bus driver was taking a load of kids on a field trip. After about half an hour of listening to them shout ethnic jokes and racial slurs, right in the middle of, "What color does a nigger turn when he falls off a roof?", he pulled over and ordered everyone out the bus.

"From now on", he said, "everyone on this bus is green. There are no more black kids or white kids."

As the kids hung their heads in shame, the driver said, "Now all of you dark green kids get in the back of the bus."

I'm glad I'm a light green kid.

Comment

So I'm at Quik Trip yesterday morning, the place is packed, and there's a very pale green kid less than ten years old running around and raising hell.
      There's an old guy probly in his 60's at my 10 o' clock......the kid pushes his way into everyone waiting in line, looks at the dude and has the cajones to say "You look funny!" right to his face......the old man doesn't miss a beat, looks down at the kid and says "I'm mean too!"
      Pop got a thumbs up when we got out in the parking lot......
      Somebodys mama ain't teachin' 'em right.........
      Last edited by Tulsa Guy; 05-04-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Maybe somebody's mama's got too many of them.

Comment

Don't matter what shade of green the little brats are, they're still SNOT
          Last edited by Flymanj3; 05-08-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X