Babysitting Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babysitting Service

This needs to be used by more American households.

[YOUTUBE]gD2xTNvxzBw[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]nojWJ6-XmeQ[/youtube]

No this is what more americans need... birth control.

Comment

'tis true that if most people knew how much trouble it was to raise a kid in the first place, even without the government making it a thousand times harder for them, and what a thankless way it was to give up the best years of their lives...

...they would probably do it anyway. Here's one vote for the condoms, but people don't listen to you or me. They allow their own internal drives to guide them straight into the bowels of hell.

God dammit, I get cranky when I start to run low on pain pills. 'scuse me while I accidentally fall into the empty swimming pool so that I can get another shot of morphine, some lovely pills to bring home, and a few more broken ribs. Maybe they'll even put one of those cages on my head, so that people can make jokes about how I would forget it if it wasn't screwed on.

Comment

I've always said condoms are cheaper than child support.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
          I've always said condoms are cheaper than child support.
          Less filling too!

Comment

Child support is pure fuckityduck in AZ. We pay $900/month for one kid who isn't even ours. Tony just adopted her as a favor, so that her Muslim father couldn't drag her off to muzzle land, and she ran off with a bartender, turned around and sued us. She takes home twice as much of our money as we do, while we get by on min wage, and likes to flaunt her $300 jeans and cell phones at my daughter, whom we couldn't afford any of that for, or for ourselves.

Don't mess with kids. Just stay the hell away from them, if you want to live. I wish I had turned gay many years ago and maybe saved the trouble.

-denise

Comment

Heh! I'm glad to say that I've never been pregnant before, and I plan to keep it that way. Children are just not for me. Than again, children aren't for a lot of people. Yet people still breed like rabbits...

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                Heh! I'm glad to say that I've never been pregnant before, and I plan to keep it that way. Children are just not for me. Than again, children aren't for a lot of people. Yet people still breed like rabbits...
                Although it's funny that the people who SHOULD breed are smart enough to chose not to. As opposed to the retards that just fuck like crazy and are baby making factories.

I think this is a good time to mention Idiocracy, this is the intro to it and pretty much one of the two best parts.

[youtube]C1sE1E3z7jU[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                X