No announcement yet.

I posted these on another site.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted these on another site.........

The mopar site I frequent, to critical acclaim, thought I'd share.....And yes the red head is Kari from mythbusters
    Attached Files

And here's one for Mac.......
    Attached Files

Comment

The Kari shots are from her FHM spread.

I see you got my girl Sabina in there! Nice call!

Comment

The redhead is Gianna Michaels. http://psychoholic.net/gianna/

Man I do love me some Sabina Kelley - I saw her and Dayna Deluxe hanging out at VLV last year, dear god teh h0tness!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
          The redhead is Gianna Michaels. http://psychoholic.net/gianna/

Man I do love me some Sabina Kelley - I saw her and Dayna Deluxe hanging out at VLV last year, dear god teh h0tness!

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss........................ .

Comment

mmmmm

She's got them there "ice skater legs". Long and sweet, and strong enough to snap your neck in 2 seconds flat.
            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone like my other girl Cruella?

And I am not allowed to perv on Dayna - she's relations(by marriage). No, I will not hook anyone up!

Comment

Yuuummm. BTW, Johnny Ford approve my myspace friend request asshole.

Comment

What's your myspace handle? I haven't been on in a few days.

Comment

Hardcore 4-door

Comment

Gotchya!

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                        Anyone like my other girl Cruella?

And I am not allowed to perv on Dayna - she's relations(by marriage). No, I will not hook anyone up!
                        Holy shit it's Kristin! lol

I haven't talked to her in a while but she is cool people. I also knew her insane ex boyfriend who USED to host my websites and the Mephisto's site (which he used to take photos for and she used to dance at).

Everyone kind of made fun of her though because when she does dance she moves like one of those girls in that Robert Palmer video "Addicted to Love".
                        Last edited by Scary Guy; 03-02-2009, 02:17 PM. Reason: Forgot the closing )

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                          Holy shit it's Kristin! lol

I haven't talked to her in a while but she is cool people. I also knew her insane ex boyfriend who USED to host my websites and the Mephisto's site (which he used to take photos for and she used to dance at).

Everyone kind of made fun of her though because when she does dance she moves like one of those girls in that Robert Palmer video "Addicted to Love".
                          I don't care if she can't dance, I have a serious crush on her. I would almost consider moving to Detroit just so I could go to whatever bar she works at and order a beer from her.

Comment

LUV'n KARI !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                              I don't care if she can't dance, I have a serious crush on her. I would almost consider moving to Detroit just so I could go to whatever bar she works at and order a beer from her.

Sort of like crawling a mile on broken glass just to smell the tire tracks of the garbage truck that hauls away used tampons? Or not hat much.... LOL I'm still waiting for my hands and knees to heal from the last one...

Comment

Working...
                              X