Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read a book

[youtube]GlKL_EpnSp8[/youtube]

That should get the message through to kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
      That should get the message through to kids!
      Probably not but at least it made me laugh.

My friend just told me
      Originally posted by John
      "South African men are raping women to cure them of being lesbians" the same people who rape babies to cure aids, fuck goats because of an eclipse and cut the hands off 80 year old so called witches because they got the shits last week.

luckily some brave people have been going into those shitty villages and telling them they are stupid when they say oh red eyes mean witches they show them that blowing smoke in your eyes causes it so they built them stoves. they said polio is caused by witches so they gave them all polio shots

after the miracles of SCIENCE they said they finally understand things like bacteria and viruses as well as not doing retarded shit and so they go village to village doing this.

I wonder how they'll fix the "lesbian problem" though... raping obviously isn't the answer since I think that turns most women INTO lesbians.

Comment

Strange, I thought most men like lesbians...

But seriously, those women need to find a solution to the raping problem. Like, maybe sticking razors 'up there' or something. Whats sad is I'm sure some guys over there will claim a woman (or maybe even a young girl) is a lesbian just to give him the 'right' to do that.

Also, I'm sure you heard about that goat who got arrested in Africa for robbing a bank. I wonder what ever happened to that poor goat...

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
          Strange, I thought most men like lesbians...

But seriously, those women need to find a solution to the raping problem. Like, maybe sticking razors 'up there' or something. Whats sad is I'm sure some guys over there will claim a woman (or maybe even a young girl) is a lesbian just to give him the 'right' to do that.
          I like them if they're the butch ones that I wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole. If it's two hot lipstick lesbians I just feel left out.

As far as the raping problem goes though I forgot about this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-rape_female_condom

Also they get flaimthrowers on the sides of their cars to counter the carjackings that go on. I WANT THAT HERE!

Comment

I've heard about the cars over there having flamethrowers, but I personally would rather get the spikes on the sides instead.

Comment

I like lesbians so much I married one.

Comment

Congrats!

There are a few I'd like to marry but can't for obvious reasons. Almost makes me regret having Y chromosomes... almost.

Comment

Working...
                X