Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare & cool footage of a '59 ambulance (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare & cool footage of a '59 ambulance (NSFW)

A lot of details of the ambulance can be seen

My little boy is sitting next to me, I'll have to wait till later

Comment

After watching that video, my little boy popped up!

Comment

I nominate this for best post of the year.

Also we should have an award for best post of the year.

Comment

Didn't you hear the pops on the hood when she was wiggling around? Kinda scary to me.

Comment

No kidding!!!!, I wouldn't want some fake boobed bimbo bouncing around on the hood of Elvira, cost too much to massage it back into the right condition, Why didn't they just start out in the back to begin with?

Comment

I'm assuming they rented this car from somebody, because I have a hard time believing anybody that restored THAT car to THAT condition would let anybody writhe around on the hood like that.

I love the etching on the rear glass.

Pity about the inflato-boobs though. Not even a good boob job. I personally believe that any doctor that still goes in around the nipples should be banned from the practice of medicine and shipped off to Haiti. I'm not a fan of boob jobs in general, but those guys are just butchers with a medical license. Pity too, 'cause the girl was probably better looking before the hack job.

Glenn

Comment

Half way through it thought to myself "What a beauty, nice to see a 59 not ecto'd out."

I need a fuckin life.

Comment

wow nice car. No way in hell I would subject my hood to that... well unless I fixed the rusted out one just for that *idea* ... still ugh those heels No one fucks in my hearse but me. Too bad I have not done that yet.

Comment

WTF kinda thing is that? Let some bimbo put snail trails & dents on my 59 hood? You can always find a girl like that, but try to find a car like that. Nuf said.

Comment

Working...
                    X