Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind girls, midget girls, disabled girls love sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or maybe yoube sorry ass?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      I didnt think it was possible, but he successfully herps the derp.

Comment

• ^This

Comment

• Isn't creating a new account after you've been band against the rules here?

I know it is on almost every other forum in existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            Isn't creating a new account after you've been band against the rules here?

I know it is on almost every other forum in existence.
            LOL! That's not Chris so it's okay.
            Retardo is my hero. *wink, wink* He gets to do things other people can't. I just use a big stick.

Haunt movie my ass. That was the lamest attempt for free sex.
            Last edited by Haunti; 07-10-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haunti View Post
              Haunt movie my ass. That was the lamest attempt for free sex.
              I imagine most of the things he does while awake (and probably sleeping) are lame attempts at free sex.... also, eww.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMS View Post
                Just so everyone knows, I created the Retardo account.
                It just seemed like the thing to do, and it was fun.
                I have no idea how I completely missed this. Thanks to Haunti for pointing it out. My face sure is red

Comment

• Good news! Chris Riccardo's mom moved in with him and his grandpa recently. Now that his star performer is available he can get started on his "haunt-related house movie, also other job too" movie production.

Congrats Chris!!! It's sure to be a HUGE hit with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                    Good news! Chris Riccardo's mom moved in with him and his grandpa recently. Now that his star performer is available he can get started on his "haunt-related house movie, also other job too" movie production.

Congrats Chris!!! It's sure to be a HUGE hit with you.

http://www.halloween.com/forums/view...8027&p=115197&
                    Well at least theres a forum out there that panders to his incoherent, nonsensical, non-grammatical, non-spelling ass. See, like I always say theres always something/someone out there for everybody. BTW when I called him Retardo It was just a play on the name... but Im pretty sure theres at the VERY least mild retardation there.

Comment

• You wanna see retarded posting? I block this girl because her posts always gave me a headache they were so bad. The ones were she was drugged out were worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelby View Post
                        You wanna see retarded posting? I block this girl because her posts always gave me a headache they were so bad. The ones were she was drugged out were worse...

http://forum.typeonegative.net/searc...36415&sr=posts
                        Link doesnt lead to anything... but it sounds entertaining enough.

Comment

• Oh crap you have to be logged in to see it. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                          X