What's the worst video on the net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst video on the net?

We've seen the girls with the cup and the guy that breacks the jar in his ass...we've seen cats thrown off the roof of buildings and the decapitation of Americans overseas...The BME videos while probably fake are still pretty goddamned disturbing to me.

WARNING THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR ANYWHERE ELSE!

And if you have a vid that tops this, PLEASE post it...I must see it.
    http://www.flurl.com/video/5494946_comments.htm
    Last edited by Chace; 12-01-2011, 05:07 AM.

nasty.

Comment

great googly moogly

Comment

you have found the end of the internet .......................

Comment

There's a whole BME olympics every year where there's literally an award for the best body mutilation video of the year.

There's also a bunch of Russian ones of these kids that are supposedly in prison now because of the videos, mutilating corpses and in one case called 3 guys one hammer, beating a passed out hobo to death with a hammer....

Seeing screwed up things like this on the net on occasion, reminds me that the murders and shootings,drug busts, and normal shit I have to see every day at work isn't the worst thing out there. I mean sure we had 8 shootings in one weekend a couple of months ago...but at least we didnt get a call about a guy smashing his own cock with a mallet...so maybe those shootings aren't so bad after all.

Comment

No, just calls like a baby getting sodomized to death by his/her uncle. My friend used to be an EMT and a cop before that. Now he's just angry and bitter at the world. That story right there was his excuse for why he turned atheist.

Comment

Nothing like laughing and cringing at the same time.

Comment

Link doesn't work, so I'll just take your word about how bad it was.

Comment

Working...
                X