No announcement yet.

Holiday Hotties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for just completely ruining such a delightful thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]12374[/ATTACH]

wow i bet shes a great fuck
      Not even with your dick and Mr. X pushin'!

Also if you get head from her let us know how that goes. Somehow that looks like it would be painful.

Not to mention are you even sure that is a her? Guess the gender, win a prize!

Comment

Last edited by LMS; 10-12-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

them teeth look fine! i like um a little rugged.

Comment

Now i might be a bit late to this thread, but this should make up for it.. For those yet to see, A personal favourite of mine

Comment

Hearses are halloween spirit.... ..Right? :P

Comment

There has to be more pics of that chick. Smokin doesnt even touch her.

Comment

Zack has more of her in his hearse girl section. Tried to post a link but i think his sight is down at the moment.

Comment

Micheline Pitt - and that's Ronnie Grubb's (Phantom Coaches) '59 SUperior 3 way.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks her name is funny - basically means 'rubber hole'.

Kind of like the day I realized that Sierra Mist was just another set of words for Mountain Dew. Sierra = Mountain, Mist = Dew.

Comment

Sorry, got behind on this. Here are some late thanksgiving treats.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                            Maybe I'm the only one who thinks her name is funny - basically means 'rubber hole'.

Comment

And that's why you don't post the Holloween pics in here. They get caught up in all the other junk

Not saying that those pics aren't hot. I just can't stand the holiday season is all. As far as I'm concerned the day after November 2nd October can start over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X