Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of the vehicles from the new Mad Max movie coming up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the vehicles from the new Mad Max movie coming up.

Aint It Cool reader David has been incredibly excellent at locating Behind The Scenes pics of vehicles from George Miller's forthcoming MAD MAX: FURY ROAD, and is now back to call our attention to a new wave of photos from the shoot. This...

Not sure how I feel.

The vehicles look cool, kinda have that Road Warrior feel. I just hope they do this movie well and don't "Hollywood" it if you know what I mean.

Comment

i am pretty much against any movie now that destroys cool cars. i watched an old steven king movie the other night with a 1960 cadillac, and i just knew they were going to destroy it. sure enough, they did. bastards

Comment

As long as no hearses are in it I don't really care.

Comment

The death of 2 59 Cads. Jackass's.

Comment

Know that is just a sin.

Comment

Yeah some old cars are destroyed making movies like this, but at least the went out in a blaze of glory. If an old car is going to "die" I would much rather it be in a movie like this than just go to the crusher.
              Look at all the old cars destroyed due to Government regulations on junkyards over the years and you will get much more disgusted. Then there's the old farts who would rather let a cool old car rot away to nothing in a field than sell it to someone who would do something with it.

Comment

Working...
              X