Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone drive this?

I'm at a loss for words.

No, I don't like that shade of blue, it's to smurfy.

Comment

Gray paint in lack of chrome is too tacky for me to be seen in.

Like Alphaville, I bet it would be big in Japan.

Comment

Where is all these fins coming from? Is Someone reproducing these?

Comment

nope..........

Comment

I'd definitely change the color...but would grab a bunch of decent vintage chrome from the boneyard,apply in strategic areas...and drive the piss outta it. Provided I could actually get in the lil bugger without having to drop the top each time.

Comment

I'd drive it....

....to the crusher.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                Where is all these fins coming from? Is Someone reproducing these?
                Sedan fins/quarters are aplenty. Coupe fins are a full 6" longer, in higher demand, and fetch absolutely wicked prices - especially when attached to a good quarter.

Comment

Glue a satellite dish and some crap on the roof, paint it orange and white, an Ecto-1 plate and the world will love it! But no, I still wouldn't drive it!

Comment

I drive it in a heart beat. Mostly because that is the kind of bizarre mobile I'm often found in and partly because Miatas are a lot of fun. I've had two and honestly once you get past admitting you're gay, you can't find a better bang for the buck at a sub $5k price point.

Comment

Looks like Batman's convertible.

Comment

That is a total waste of 59 fins......No I would not drive it, but I am loyal to Cadillac and like Caddy designs on Caddy cars where they belong.....and I do have a set of 60 Deville fins if some one want to ad them to their late 60"s V.W. Thing...lol

Comment

Working...
                        X