What a body looks like after 50 years of being buried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a body looks like after 50 years of being buried

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

That's neat....where did you find those pics?

Comment

Stole it off reddit

Comment

Was there a story behind the exhumation and the dude pictured?

Even more reason to be cremated. Originally I thought it'd serve as a convenient preview of coming attractions but now I definitely want to avoid people making fun of my clothes decades into the future, hehe.

Comment

interesting suit

Comment

The guy had style... I hope I look that good at 50 years of living....

Comment

The pictures were not as unpleasant as I had expected. It was interesting. And now you'll all remember to wear a more simple, classic outfit to be buried in.

Comment

Fuck that, I'm going to have them dress me as an egyptian god (with proper embalming) to fuck with future archeologists.

No I'll probably just go for cremation too if I can't become a frozen dead guy myself.

Comment

I don't know man... I like the Egyption god idea.. That would be freaking funny as hell !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr x View Post
                    I don't know man... I like the Egyption god idea.. That would be freaking funny as hell !!!!!!!!!
                    That is a damned good idea. Have some scrolls in there with you that tell of an alternate history that involves a boy wizard.

Comment

You might consider putting in the extra effort and have them translated to two or three other languages as well. I'd have them written or printed on some manner of canvas or leather just to be safe. Thousands of years from now man's history might curiously align with any number of popular sitcoms from the 80's.

//which makes you wonder if not the same thing happened thousands of years ago...

Comment

Dickey....That is both funny as shit and yet, scary as Hell at the same time.

Comment

Ooh, ooh, I've got an idea. Let's say that you were the son of a deity, that you were practically perfect in every way (staying with whores, criminals, lepers and the like), could walk on water, heal the sick, raise the dead, stood up to oppressors and gave up a selfless suicide so the rest of the world could be assholes!

Actually no, that's probably too much - nobody would believe that bullshit even after a few thousand years.

Comment

Wow...That's like Deja vu....Wow...That's like Deja vu....Wow...That's like Deja vu....Wow...That's like Deja vu....Wow...That's like Deja vu....

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                              Ooh, ooh, I've got an idea. Let's say that you were the son of a deity, that you were practically perfect in every way (staying with whores, criminals, lepers and the like), could walk on water, heal the sick, raise the dead, stood up to oppressors and gave up a selfless suicide so the rest of the world could be assholes!

Actually no, that's probably too much - nobody would believe that bullshit even after a few thousand years.
                              I like how you went there so I didn't have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X