Cold Ethyl '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Ethyl '07

Well I had REALLY prepared for MonsterBash this year, but with everything that was going on; I couldn't show her off. I guess everyone was mad at me because of were I parked or because I showed my ass early in the day. I think 2 or 3 people came over and saw her. But I was hurt. I know no one cares but I'm freakin' proud of what I have done to the car. I did ALL the work by myself except pulling the extra seat out of the parts car and carrying it to it's new home. I hope these pictures come out. If they are blurry, let me know and I'll try again. They are actually good but my PC makes them blurry. Stupid Dial-Up....

I spent almost a week and a half cutting and sawing and ripping at the interior with no clue at what I was doing.

Then I spent another 2 weeks rebuilding and welding and fixing the new interior. I put a 1" wood floor in the back because the floor boards were so weak even after I re-welded all the seams. I put new carpet in the front and back seat area. I couldn't afford the carpet I wanted but I will have it soon. I also added a privacy curtain between the front and back, and had to rewire all my lights and amps and such. It doesn't "hit" but I like the sound. And also I hope to start re-doing the upholstry, similar but differant than what Kevin has done to his. I even built a mounting bracket out of 14 ga metal for my siren and light switches so it is no longer attached to the bottom of the ashtray, or all my wires hanging under the dash.

Last edited by HearseHaunter; 06-08-2007, 07:00 PM. Reason: I goofed up the images

For hours after work I spent 3 DAYS rubbing her down with literally the tip of my finger and a spray cleaner from work on every piece of body metal. She is actually white again. I was going to get the buffer out and wax and buff her, but I was to wore out from doing so much in less than a month. But Damn she looks fuckin' GOOOOD!!!!

Comment

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

I agree with LMS, looks good. I came over there twice, but you weren't there to show her off.

Comment

I was over there as well. Looks good

Comment

THanks kiddies, that actually means alot to me.

Comment

Looks great man.

Comment

Im not usually a fan of cutting the table out but Ethyl looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                    Im not usually a fan of cutting the table out but Ethyl looks pretty sweet.
                    Thanks, I've been told this by a few others. But I look at it this way; I have the S-10 which can hold one other adult but now the hearse can hold, as soon as I install seat belts, up to 5 more adults.
                    I do agree, I usually don't like doing big modifies on a hearse. I want to do more. I would like to find a fold down seat so I can still have my table. My table went from about 7 feet to around 4. I miss my mattress....lol.

Comment

Ryan (JustCadaver) and I got some shots of her at Monster Bash--I have wanted to add a back seat in one of mine for several years now....now I know who to ask (or pawn off the job to!!).

Love the interior wall treatments too.

Comment

Wish I wasn't on dial up or had such a POS computer. I haven't had time to look at anyone elses pics. Need to run to a friends house or the library to use a decent computer. I want to see what other people took.

Comment

Working...
                        X