Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total loser

This guy is a super dork loser!

I feel like I can't make fun of people like that anymore....

Comment

Dressing like a ghostbusters team member is no where near the level dorkness that this guy has achived.

Comment

ha ha thanks!

but you haven't seen my Star Wars Mandalorian armor ;-)

Comment

I think the saddest part is that LMS is actively searching out stuff like this!

Comment

i was unable to change my facial expression for the duration of this video. it concerns me that he was out on the streets and able to do a video like this. i need my guns.................

Comment

Is he cooler than this guy?

Comment

Rafaels's mask with Michaelangelo's weapon. He is only a poser dork.

Comment

Stephen Hawking's ride has been PIMPED, yo!

Comment

WTF!!??!! that is a paintball gun air tank on the side of the Tie fighter wheelchair.

Comment

I still don't know what the BFD about the Ninja Turtles is. I always thought it was a weak premise, and live action? Gahhhh.

But come on, give it up for tie fighter dude! I mean, first off, I hate when people get all fussy about what was used to make a costume. No offense to you LMS, but costumes are just that, close approximations made out of whatever you have lying around.

Also, I gotta hand it to him, he sure as hell made the best out of a bad situation. Wheelchair bound? Yes. Awesome enough to make it into a tie fighter? HELL YES!

Comment

But come on, give it up for tie fighter dude! I mean, first off, I hate when people get all fussy about what was used to make a costume. No offense to you LMS, but costumes are just that, close approximations made out of whatever you have lying around.
                        Don't get me wrong on that one, if I were chair bound I would be decorating it up as well.
                        I was "wtf 'ing" about why a wheel chair needs a nitrogen tank on the side of it????

But as for the Ninja turtle guy..... come on! What kinda fool paints himself green and runs around the nieghborhood wearing only a mask and a green jock strap?

Comment

Maybe his fighter shoots paintballs. He had a pretty thick left calf too.

Comment

Yeah, it appeared to be hooked up to SOMETHING, so who knows.

Agreed on mutant ninja guy though...That's the sort of thing you end up on an episode of COPS for!

Comment

Working...
                            X