Our first hearseclub meeting in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our first hearseclub meeting in Sweden

We have recently formed the first hearseclub in Sweden/Scandinavia. Scandinavian Hearse Society, how unusual name, itīs probably gonna change further on, if someone comes up with something clever enough.

Here are some ics from our first SHS meeting we had in June. We attended the Power Meet in Nossebro with more than 2000 U.S classic cars and then we headed for a funeral museum in Falköping, the featured hearses are a 1932 and a 1935 Volvo.Then we drove to member Jim Karlssons place for BBQ. This was a great day for all of us. 6 members yet, webpage coming up.

On the bad side, I sold my -67 Superior to get my S&S finally done. A really good frienfd of mine, Matti, bought it and takes real good care of it. It deserves it! Enjoy/Steve
    Attached Files

more...

My old -67 and the 72 S&S behind
    Attached Files

Comment

more...

A Chevy built in Spain and a Swedish built Ford Fairlane
      Attached Files

Comment

more...

heading for the funeral museum
        Attached Files

Comment

more...

Do you think the owner of this gas station laughed all the way to the bank???
          Attached Files

Comment

more...

Hearse caravan...
            Attached Files

Comment

more...

The funeral musem in Falköping was an awsome place! Here you have a 1932 Volvo PV650...

Comment

more

Volvo 1932
                Attached Files

Comment

more...

A 1935 Volvo hearse. The funeral company Fonus owns the museum and this hearse is for rent.
                  Attached Files

Comment

So far those are awesome pics. Keep them coming. Love the pic of the caravan!

Comment

Is the 67 the 3 way loader in the first pic? I think I would have have kept that one and sold the 72. Good luck with your new club. I'm thinking about starting one here in Florida.

Comment

more...

You have to keep in mind that we are spread over a huge area and not so much people live here, gas is expensive. We hope to double this figure to next year. Here you have a cool Volvo Amazon!
                        Attached Files

Comment

with all the black metal in Scandinavia i'm surprised hearse clubs aren't more common.

Comment

My friends who are into BM loves hearses but not so many are into both hearses and BM. The common type of hearse you can buy resonable cheap is the standard Volvo 240/740, not so exciting and not so much BM..... Finding a cool hearse ( =U.S car based) here means either import one or restore one. That scares people off I believe. My BM friends loves my hearse and we might use the -72 for a BM video

Comment

Dude, that is nothing short of bad ass. Looks like a great turn out. If you guys want a message board hosted here - just say the word.

Comment

Working...
                              X