Alright, my toy complilations.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, my toy complilations.......

Here are a few of my favorite things....other than being whipped into submission by Vivian....

Some of these you may have already seen, but the first pictures are the newer ones. I took them this morning.
    And yes some of the pictures are stolen. But it's my 59 so fuck off.lol.

1959 Cadillac
    1972 El Camino Super Sport
    1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

You need a ford in your life brotha!

Comment

I had one. but we blew it up with an Oxygen Acetaline bomb. We ripped a bunch of contractor trash bags up, glued them together to form a much much larger bag, filled it full of oxy/acetaline gas mixture, and used a torn apart bug zapper attached to a long extension cable and a switch for an ignition sourse. Blew all of the glass out, blew the doors and the hatch off, and the roof tore from its front braces and folded over the back end of the car. the interior burned for like 3 hours.lol. It was awesome.

Comment

What kind of Ford was this?

Comment

it was either a 91 or 92 mustang gt . oh! and the probe!...so make that 2 fords that died the exact same way

Comment

Heh heh, you said probe.

Comment

At last it was a mustang, lol. I can't stand mustangs. Thats all anyone cares about at ford shows. Screw all of my fords...all they care about is a "rare" yellow mustang. At carlisle PA one field was dedicated to just yellow mustangs, and there were hundreds. I was at a show this weeked...mind you an all ford show...and they had about 15 mustang classes broken down by years...and then a truck class, street rod class...and my 1994 Mark VIII Lincoln was in a class called "1974-present non-mustang stock and modified" buch of a-holes! LOL

Comment

Buy a Mustang then you can play.

Comment

Mustangs are "got one" cars....everyone has one...hell I have 3 currently, lol....but they are a little older. I stopped liking them after 78. So the 3 we have now are a 72 convertible 351C, a 72 Mach 1 351C and a 64 and a half conv 289 hi-po. I would never take them to a show because I absolutely loathe mustang people.

Comment

Working...
                  X