Thought I would share these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I would share these

These are some of the pictures from our honeymoon in Savannah. MOST of them are in Bonaventure cemetery, which for those of you who do not know, is the cemetery the movie Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil, was partially filmed in. Use them as you like. We have them as screen savers on our comps,

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

savannah

my wife and i were there about a month ago celebrating our 9th anniversary. we also spent our honeymoon there. check out my pics at myspace.com/eddieinsc we were at the cemetary also and had a great time. did you see the tour hearses. they butchered them for tour cars.

Comment

Thats actually really funny, while we were walking through the squares that guy passed me and I was soooooo drunk from drinking at the riverside tavern that i started yelling shit at him, he got mad enough to stop the car, and while my wife proceeded to try and drag me away, i threw a HUGE cup of sweet tea through his roof into the red velvet interior. I still can't believe they cut the foorfs out of them. and mounted the seats high enough that when the cars roll by, you see a hearse with a whole bunch of human heads sticking through the roof. You can only see them from the neck up, so it does make for a rather surreal veiwing experience.

Comment

Yeah, one of those guys yelled somthing like show you tits to my wife. we're used to it. every time we go down there some drunk sob hits on my wife. don't bother me ,i'm really mellow and know i'm goin home with her.

Comment

Working...
          X