kargoyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kargoyle

I saw this, I actually have this as my wallpaper on my laptop. Before I bought Mary (1975 Cadillac Superior endloader) this past month, I did some searching on the web for ideas I could do with her. This was the one I liked the most. If she was all there and had not already been hacked up, I would never consider anything like this. But since she is torn to shreds and needs major work anyway, why not? I am just not sure if I can pull off the chop top like that. I have never attempted a project like that and it is not my cup of tea. I think I will have to hire someone to do it.

Comment

I have that car on a t-shirt.
      By the way mscOnduct, If you chopped the roof, you could use a standard size windsheild.

Comment

that car looks too short

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
          that car looks too short
          It's just the angle that the picture was taken...

Comment

I saw it in person at the world's longest hearse procession, he took up the rear, I was about 26 cars back from the front.

Comment

The Kargoyle is a cool car! I decided to build a smaller version of it using the Ecto 1 model kit....

What can I say.... I can't afford to do this to a real '59.... Besides, I'd probably get lynched for using a real '59....

Comment

I dunno, there is a fine donor without any metal left for 5k in the for sale section...

Comment

I heard the supercharger is fiberglass. Seems useless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
                    It's just the angle that the picture was taken...

And then there's the fact that IT'S REALLY SHORT...

Cool tho. I liked it better before they painted it. Flat black is the new....uhh....black.

Comment

Working...
                    X