Oh dear Lord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear Lord

I don't mean to be a prude... I could not even get the thing to play. But, is that site work safe? I know if I pulled that up at work (the school district I work for) I would most likely be fired.

Comment

it's a parody of girls gone wild, Dead Girls Gone Wild, but it doesn't show anyhting. thats why I didn't put it in the NSFW forum.

Comment

I would love to see it, but my laptop is being stupid. although, I was referring to the adds with girls masterbating with a star over that spot.. or "find a fuck buddy in your area".
        I do want you to know I am not trying to start anything, because I am sure I would have enjoyed the video if I could have watched it. LOL I am not a prude and sometimes words on the computer don't come across with the same emotion you type them. But I was concerned about others at work. I guess it just depends on where you work and how strict they are.
        I will go to my home pc in awhile to check it out. I am just hurting to bad and to lazy to go watch now.

Comment

Sorry, my bad, I didn't even see what else was on the page, my bad. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on that from now on.

Comment

Rock on. Thank you.. LOL it's not like I have even been to work in 3 weeks so it's not that big of a deal. I just wanted to bring it to you attention. Thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

Comment

nifty

Comment

Ewww..thats creepy.
                The site did seem a bit Risque for the normal thread, but I could see why the mistake was made. ...
                Still, eww.

Rigor=No.

Comment

Working...
                X