chased one of these sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chased one of these sunday

ran this guy around for a while trying to hem it up. no luck. might not be strange to midwesterners but i live in north georgia.
    Attached Files

and yes i was sober and had witness's just can't figure out where he came from????

Comment

i'm willing to bet he came from mars

Comment

if i can't catch him, i'll shoot him and will be havin him for christmas dinner. i hear they really don't taste that good tho' kinda dry like turkey white meat. i don't know never hav eaten one before.

Comment

What is it ?

Comment

It's a Pheasant. Miss Gibbs' father raises them.

Comment

Should of caught it with your bare hands....like a man!

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                I thought it might be but have never seen one
                So how do they taste ?

Comment

i caught him, ask her to give me a call if she has hens to sell.i'll take two if their resonable enuff '

Comment

Originally posted by 59 hearse View Post
                    I thought it might be but have never seen one
                    So how do they taste ?

my understanding is they hav to be cooked just right or they will dry out fast. we will see if i can't find some females to breed w/ him.
                    we have 5 dogs, two goats, two cats, and now we will be raising pheasants, if all goes well.

Comment

hey 59 hearse, i met two guys from Australia when we were in wisconsin for the harley-davidson 100th aniv. and they told me they raised (farmed was the term they used) deer. i think he siad they exported them like we do cattle here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                        i caught him, ask her to give me a call if she has hens to sell.i'll take two if their resonable enuff '
                        Mac can get you in touch with her. I refuse to have anything to do with that person or anyone associated with her.

Comment

Mac can get you in touch with her. I refuse to have anything to do with that person or anyone associated with her.
                          I'll see what i can do.

Comment

my understanding is they hav to be cooked just right or they will dry out fast. we will see if i can't find some females to breed w/ him.
                            we have 5 dogs, two goats, two cats, and now we will be raising pheasants, if all goes well.
                            We have one dog (185 lbs), four cats, two goats, four fish, seventeen chickens, two kids and a one husband(even though we live in Utah, I only have one) Also about 4 Ringneck pheasants in my back grove.

I know, off topic. You can have your thread back now.

Comment

hey 59 hearse, i met two guys from Australia when we were in wisconsin for the harley-davidson 100th aniv. and they told me they raised (farmed was the term they used) deer. i think he siad they exported them like we do cattle here in the states.
                              There's not too many places over here that farm DEER. One I know of in Tasmania and one south of Western Australia. I have never even tasted the stuff. Mooses over your way look like they would feed an army !!

Comment

Working...
                              X