New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Just found out about this forum, and had to join. My girlfriend works at a bank, and one of her customers was the owner of a funeral parlor. Earlier this year, around May, he decided to go out of business, and wanted to sell his Hearse. So my girlfriend bought it for $3800. 1990 Cadillac, with 62,000 miles
    - runs great, looks great. I love it. WE love it. There's so much I want to do to it, if only I had the money.

And of course, being a self proclaimed "StarWarsGeek" (hence my name) and a big time collector, we had to take the car on my toy runs:

I'll tell ya, we get some looks when we go to TRU, that's for sure.

I know there's a big section for Hearse clubs (which I haven't had a chance to look through yet) but are there any clubs in NJ?

u from jersey

really, no way u from jersey

hey i think bob's from jersey!!!!

Comment

you're not the only star wars geek

Comment

Hey I am from NJ! Where you at?

Comment

Nice costume

I live in Bayonne, but I work in New Brunswick... which is about a 45 minute haul each way. I get some good looks on the NJ Turnpike while I'm flying past people at 70mph, let me tell ya

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
              you're not the only star wars geek

I don't want to get into a "who's the bigger geek" contest... but...

Here I am with "Harvey Birdman"...

And here I am again with the one and only Doug Bradley (after we've both had a few too many)...

Comment

Working...
              X