Some pics of our coach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of our coach!

Finally got some time to snap a few pictures. These are extremely rough, so forgive me! Weather was starting to get bad. We will have some good ones soon, if the weather permits!
    Attached Files

PURDY!

Comment

Its nice....I like....High five!

Comment

Thank you both! Needs some body work,(to be expected I guess!), New paint,(Black!), and heater core, tune up, things like that! Also, thinking about removing the vinyl some day and getting a Rhino liner spray on the top. Anyone know how well that works? Also, my vinyl doesn't stretch all the way along the top. Is that unusual? All the other 78's I've seen go all the way down the roof.

Comment

As far as the half vinyl top (there's a term for it)....its pretty common. Or like mine, its a painted top, no vinyl no texture. The rhino line jobs that i've have seen were good. Make sure who ever does it has a smooth consistency in the spray. If not your roof will look like 40 grit paper and the bed of a truck.

Comment

Thanx man! Always nice to learn some new terminology! I haven't even check the places that do the liner yet, but it just seemed like a good idea!

Comment

One guy down here did Line-X on his top. I thought it looked great. And from what he said it had a betterwarrenty than Rhino Lining. I think he said he did the prep work, Romved thew vinyl, sanded, etc... and they charged him $550 to mask and spray. Make sure they cover the holes for the landaus and molding with some type of plug. His was about 1/4" think and I thought it looked great.
              Great looking car.

Comment

yes use line-x if you are going to spray it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna Line'X Erzabet completely, and just the top of Griselda.

Comment

Just checked them both out, think we will go with Line-X. You can get them in colors! Don't know if we want a color or not, but it is nice to have the option!

Comment

To completely change the subject. Nice Coach, how far noth in bama are ya?

Comment

Mine is done by a company called Inyati. The bed-liner material process was only $500. Removing the all the rust under the shitty vinyl and repatching the metal was almost $3000!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                          To completely change the subject. Nice Coach, how far noth in bama are ya?
                          Thank you! We live in Cullman, about 2 hours south of the AL/TN line.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                            Mine is done by a company called Inyati. The bed-liner material process was only $500. Removing the all the rust under the shitty vinyl and repatching the metal was almost $3000!
                            I checked them out too. They are only in AZ, and that's a little to far for us to go for a liner! Hope we don't have that much of a problem when we pull ours off!

Comment

here be a bunch of pics of our 78 with a linex top

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
                              X