No announcement yet.

Mini Hearses???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://flickr.com/photos/danielleblue/918296259/ ugly I tell you, just ugly.

Comment

Did you know that the HHR was designed by the same guy who designed the PT Cruiser. When I worked for Chrysler Financial their was this controversy how he left and went to Chevy....to make a similar looking car....which in all honesty looks like garbage.

Comment

what program do you use? pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by cadlack View Post
          what program do you use? pretty cool!
          Just get photoshop and be done with it.

Bob all that guy's cars look like crap. It's like he's the real life homer simpson of the auto industry.

Comment

Real life "mini hearse" to use as a promo vehicle at a film festival?

Does anyone know if there are any actual, working "mini hearses" similar to the ones in these pics that would be available to be hired for a promotion in Toronto in September 2011?

Not having any luck finding any thru the usual channels of picture car websites, prop houses or limo companies.

Love the pics - just wish these were real!

Comment

Someone on here has a Pt Cruiser with landau bars. I think thats about as close as youre gonna get.

Comment

...Although I would like to see a bunch of little hearses driven by bears in Shriner hats in a circle.

Comment

wow....only 9 days from being 3 years old.....when people sign up do they get a free shovel?

Comment

I think people just get really into all the stuff that's been posted and don't think to check for a date.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly doright View Post
                      Does anyone know if there are any actual, working "mini hearses" similar to the ones in these pics that would be available to be hired for a promotion in Toronto in September 2011?

Not having any luck finding any thru the usual channels of picture car websites, prop houses or limo companies.

Love the pics - just wish these were real!
                      And again, as on the other thread, is this what you are looking for?

Comment

Working...
                      X