Fo shizzle my nizzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fo shizzle my nizzle

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman, from Florida, has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names. She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up! She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in Language that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami and Tampa says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket!
    Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo'
    Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest
    guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!

and now for the weather girl

sha -na-na !
    Attached Files

Comment

That sounds about par for the course! Have we checked on seeing if hearse owners can be classified as a minority? I could wit' some free shit from the government!

Comment

She's from Florida! Why does that not shock me?

Comment

I was looking around to confirm who this congresswoman was - and see it is a true story. The only difference is that it is congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D) of Houston, Tx:
          A Congresswoman once called for hurricanes to be given African-American names so that "all racial groups would be represented."

That is just asinine. You just know if there were a string of hurricans with African American names, that would be just racist. So with an individual (dangerous in my opinion) like her, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

Reminds me of the girl who is trying to get Resident Evil 5 pulled because you are a white man shooting balck zombies....In AFRICA! Hmmm...zombie outbreak...in a country predominately one race...hmmm...coincidence? NOOOOOOO of course not, its a white guy who shot a black guy...so it must be racism.

Comment

Working...
            X