No announcement yet.

Spooky Empire 2008 Orlando Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, there's a real shocking picture in all those great photos!
    Had a fantastic time and Ed and Michelle, you two are the best. Christina now wants to make the 64 a priority thanks to you!
    You guys are the coolest!

Comment

I bet I know which pic. Two in the pink ??? You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
        I bet I know which pic. Two in the pink ??? You rock.
        Huh?
        I'm such an asshole...heh heh heh

I should have done that when I took my pics with Malcolm McDowell...

Comment

Man that looks like it was fun. I wish we would have know about it sooner. We are going for 09. Does Angus Scrimm make it every year? Phantasm was like the first horror movie that scared the crap out of me as a kid. Now the "Tall Man" is one of my favorite horror characters.

Comment

Angus was the coolest dude. I accidently ended up talking to him for about 45 minutes one night about politics. Talk about shots to left field(no pun intended). He was super nice and cool. He definately made my awesome weekend better.

Comment

That is just too cool

Comment

I was doing the last of my deciding on my ride when I saw yours there Ed. I was happy to see the same model in person, it helped me decide to take the plunge on mine.

It's pretty new, but it still has nice lines. The only thing better than the hot classics are that mine will run every time I start it for a good long while.

Hope to see you next year there, but I WILL be at Dragon Con with mine.

Comment

Getting ready for 2009. Probably wont stay for the weekend, but at least want to make it for the hearse show and zombie walk.

Comment

We are working to have music as part of the hearse show. I hope to see many folks there!
                    Last edited by Xanthus; 02-11-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

You come to Dragon Con, Hit me up.
                      One thing I've wanted to do is to get some folks to set up a fan table or something for Dead Ends or the NHAA. Then get 4 or 5 hearses in the parade. I think it would do pretty well, especially with all the Goths and such that go to Dragon Con.

Comment

the parade is pretty fun. i was in it a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                          You come to Dragon Con, Hit me up.
                          One thing I've wanted to do is to get some folks to set up a fan table or something for Dead Ends or the NHAA. Then get 4 or 5 hearses in the parade. I think it would do pretty well, especially with all the Goths and such that go to Dragon Con.

I will be there, please let me know what I need to to show up for the parade.

I would be more than happy to post NHAA and Hearse Space stuff for all to see!

Comment

Originally posted by maximpakt View Post
                            Getting ready for 2009. Probably wont stay for the weekend, but at least want to make it for the hearse show and zombie walk.
                            we definitely plan to make Scream Fest in 2009. we've been all excited about it ever since we saw the pics posted up from '08.

Comment

Working...
                            X