X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Standing Up!

Ok, that is great.

Comment

I keep waiting for that one guy to stand up, and he just sits there......

Comment

They are trying to tell us only 3 out of 4 men stand up for violence against women. The guy in the wheelchair still beats his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
          They are trying to tell us only 3 out of 4 men stand up for violence against women. The guy in the wheelchair still beats his wife.

Comment

Only if he can catch her though.

Although if she's a quadriplegic that wouldn't be hard at all.

Comment

I guess it depends.

Comment

Sometimes things are so wrong that they are hilarious!!!!!

Comment

That is just wrong in so many ways, if they did it on purpose, they did it with money that someone donated in good faith, and the money went down the fucking sewer.

It's like, "Donate to a disease for which there is no cure...why not donate to one for which there is a cure, so that the motherfuckers who have the disease can get some of it? Then they probably still won't be able to work, so they need money to pay their bills. They're the ones who have a chance, though.

Fuck, I'd better get off this subject.

Comment

Working...
                  X