Coffin Sofas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffin Sofas

Thanks to my friends on the M|U for finding it!

Those are pretty cool!

I think I might have enough spare parts to build some of those out of wood.

Comment

i like that!

Comment

Gotta bust your balls on this one x. Since you seemed to think in your post over at M/U that we here hadn't seen these before. Sick coffin couches . But they are always cool none the less. Cant get enough of coffin themed furiture.

Comment

Can't wait to finish the new house, finally convinced the wife that we just have to have one of these couches!

Comment

Originally posted by maximpakt View Post
            Gotta bust your balls on this one x. Since you seemed to think in your post over at M/U that we here hadn't seen these before. Sick coffin couches . But they are always cool none the less. Cant get enough of coffin themed furiture.

Eh shit happens, I had not found the thread. Oh well.

I still am searching for someone to build a coffin for my "coffin case".

Comment

I picture that in a newer casket style and when you roll it out it kind of works like a gurney where the wheels fold down. Is that what you're goin for xanthus?

Comment

Not 100% certain actually, I was thinking that it would be best if the legs were seperate and the height of the bed of the coach so I could roll it out and only use one if I was to be DJing at an outdoor venue with the hearse.

Comment

It actually looks kind of elegant in dim light. I would exchange bodily fluids on it.

Comment

With the right medication you will exchange bodily fluids on almost anything right? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X