Nazi Zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazi Zombies

Man I really want to see this movie, looks funny as hell.

[YOUTUBE]<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lEQwEmeWnyI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lEQwEmeWnyI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

a cool clip from the movie

[YOUTUBE]<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FvRByG04ZME&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FvRByG04ZME&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

and who sings this song?

[YOUTUBE]<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaRLhOo23W4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaRLhOo23W4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

that looks to be the best zombie movie ever. hell nazi zombies in the daytime and the zombies can run. I WILL own this movie.

Comment

[youtube]ZiBQue8n-bo[/youtube]

I liked it the first time, maybe I'll like this one too.

Comment

I laughed through the preview....was it supposed to be funny?

I would love to have the Totenkopf "deaths head" pin in the box they found. Pity they plated an iron pin in gold. I collect Totenkopf stuff even though I don't believe in what they stood for......ironic isn't it. Totenkopf are the nastiest of the nasty Germans. They were formed from the Concetration camp guards. If you think war crimes, Totenkopf were out in front by a mile and under the command of Theodor Eicke they became the most brutal Nazis...period. (I aslo do a lot of research on the 36th US infantry Division and the 898th Ordnance H.A.M.C. if ya'll have any cool shit you want to sell)

Reminds me of a funny thing...to me anyway with my sick sence of humor. I was at Egelston childrens hospital in Atlanta last month when my son broke his arm. I am in the waiting room reading a book on the 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf and the first hard core Jewish guy I ever laid my eyes on walked into the waiting room. Full beard, beanie on his head, wife was wearing some weird garb (her beard wasn't as thick). They looked like they belonged in the attic with Anne Frank. The oldest daughter was cute but you could tell not Americanized yet. Long story short... when he got up to get some coffie he happened to glance at my book (good pictures in this book). He walked back to his wife and mumbled something in their language pretty loud and grabbed a doctor said something to him pointed at me and left. I was honestly offended. How dare he.....make a scene in a crowded waiting room. I just kept reading and thought about pushing his ass in an oven. Funny huh?

Comment

I had a friend reading Mein Kampf in a coffee shop in town. The owner is gay. He didn't like it, but I believe the police said he could kick him out for reading a book.
              Same friend has a Nazi hat. He said it was from a relative that was a Nazis, don't know if that's true.

Comment

Ya movie looks like its worth seeing
                From age 16-21 I would go out clubbing and shit wearing Nazi uniforms, why you ask? Well it got me laid alot. In hindsight maybe wasnt the best idea in downtown atlanta but hey no ever messed with me so at least I was getting laid by hot freaky bitches right

Comment

Dead Snow does look kick ass, but not all nazi zombie movies are created equal....unless you REALLY like torturing yourself stay faaaaaaar away from

Comment

So what your trying to say chace is the cover art is a hell of alot cooler than the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Dasvigo View Post
                      Ya movie looks like its worth seeing
                      From age 16-21 I would go out clubbing and shit wearing Nazi uniforms, why you ask? Well it got me laid alot. In hindsight maybe wasnt the best idea in downtown atlanta but hey no ever messed with me so at least I was getting laid by hot freaky bitches right
                      [youtube]ik3dtwk06Lg[/youtube]
                      Also I still need to see this

[youtube]4KEueJnsu80[/youtube]

Comment

Somewhere around here I have Zombie Lake.... oh dear god is it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasvigo View Post
                          So what your trying to say chace is the cover art is a hell of alot cooler than the movie

Chase can make you watch some horrible HORRIBLE stuff. That and damn I think he made me watch almost every episode of MST3K in one day. I think Bush should have hired Chase for interogations at Gitmo....... Seriously. The prisoners would complain, but when Chase walks out the gates and they realize he's a geek the international community would look no further and ole georgie would be clean....

Comment

That wouldve worked.... btw I Just got a new 4disc set of MST3k....it's got Hobgoblins on it good shit.

And if you haven't seen the magesty of Troll 2, they have it on Hulu.com now. Go watch it and thank me later!

Comment

Working...
                            X