Organ donor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organ donor

So I told HellCat that we needed a good donor car for the 49, preferably a 68-70 model because they had the better engines.
    And this is what she found....

A 1970 De Ville, the car is really in decent shape I almost hate to part it out.
    I got the engine running today, runs strong, the interior is really nice with leather and power everything.
    And in the trunk I found 2 sets of fender skirts and an extra set of Cadillac hub caps.

damn, that could be a dope car. but, can't get that sweet '49 going with a heart.

Comment

The good thing is it has many parts that will fit the 69 as well, and we can probably sell some parts.
      I may just throw insurance on it and drive it for a few months while I work on the 49, it's not ready for an engine yet anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HellCat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
            The good thing is it has many parts that will fit the 69 as well, and we can probably sell some parts.
            I may just throw insurance on it and drive it for a few months while I work on the 49, it's not ready for an engine yet anyway.
            In Mun-row you'll get the same attention as you would in the Caprice. What up thug?!?!

Comment

What the hell is on the hood? Thats not a Cadillac ornament! Pictures please. If you do decide to part out, I'll get a list together for ya!

Comment

David, I'll swap ya straight across for a 78 chopped limo with a 425...

Comment

Sorry man this thing runs like a scalded dog, just what we were looking for. Drove it up and down the screet today and it is a beast.

As for the hood ornament, well I am not sure what that came off of but hopefully it will sell on E-bay. I will get a good pic of it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                    In Mun-row you'll get the same attention as you would in the Caprice. What up thug?!?!
                    Ya think....LOL

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
                    What the hell is on the hood? Thats not a Cadillac ornament! Pictures please. If you do decide to part out, I'll get a list together for ya!
                    That is a 1950-51 Nash Hood Ornament will be for sale soon.

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                    I know of another 1970 for sale that is in really good shape for about $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by HellCat View Post
                      I know of another 1970 for sale that is in really good shape for about $1000.
                      Drop me a PM with the details.

Comment

The 50-51 ornament is what's on this Caddy.

But not this flying lady hood ornament...

Comment

Working...
                        X