FLOWERS ANYONE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOWERS ANYONE ?

JUST GOT THIS ONE LAST YEAR. I DONT THINK ITS A FLOWER CAR. LEATHER INTERIOR,FOUR WHEEL DISC, FULL POWER.JUST ADDED MAROON VINYL TONNEAU COVER FOR THE BACK.(NOT PICTURED ) PLUS DUAL EXAUST (QUIET ONES) RUNS GREAT GETS A LOT OF STARES AND THUMBS UP. I MIGHT JUST KEEP THIS ONE. SHE FLOATS DOWN THE HIGHWAY. JOEY G
    Attached Files

I think it is a flower car, possibly missing some parts, not sure.
    Attached Files

Comment

FLOWER CAR.

THATS A BEAUTY YOU GOT THERE. I GUESS MINE AINT A FLOWER. HAS NO STAINLESS OR EXTRA DOORS. WHAT YEAR IS YOURS. WERE ARE YOU LOCATED ? THANKS JOEY G

Comment

ALSO HAVE THIS ONE

1996 TOYOTA CELICA GT CONVERT.ONLY HAS 125000 MILES NO RUST. FULL POWER.NEW TIMING BELT LEATHER. 2.2 AUTOMATIC., ITS FOR SALE.IM IN SPRUCE PINE N.C.
        Attached Files

Comment

Lincoln is cool.

'yota - not so much.

Comment

LINCHERO

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, THAT CADDIE YOU GOT IS GORGEOUS. I USE TO HAVE A 1960 ALL BLACK.

Comment

i prefer my 'yotas with pointy green ears

Comment

'yotas

thats what my wife looks like.

Comment

I don't know...Are you guys sure that's a flower? The bed looks awfully short. Hey, here's an idea, maybe it was a special order for kid funerals? Did they ever cut cars for such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by musikill View Post
                    I don't know...Are you guys sure that's a flower? The bed looks awfully short. Hey, here's an idea, maybe it was a special order for kid funerals? Did they ever cut cars for such a thing?
                    Looks to be the same length as the one tonytheskin posted (minus the stainless)

Looking at the chrome rocker trim it looks like it was made for a 2nd door, but maybe the conversion company opted to seal it off as opposed to modifying it for use.

Comment

Yeah the back doors are filled except for the factory trim from when it was a 4 door. The script on the vynl top says "Cosmopolitan" but a search online doesn't produce any coachbuilders ever by that name. I don't think it was ever a flower car, maybe a small conversion company built these? There was at one time a Lincoln Cosmopolitan but they were built in the late 1940's & ended in the early 1950's after a very short production run. Whatever it is it's neat & unusual, enjoy it & welcome to NHAA!

Comment

linchero

flower cars had four doors,i think this was special made for some dude,just wish i knew who did the work. i had a white 68 flower with stainless back in fla,only 48000 miles, to bad the frame was shot. bought it for $600 sold it for $1500 interior was mint. also had a 75 cadillac mirage .traded my 76 ford f100 sold it for $4500 needed to much attention.

Comment

I met this guy over the weekend & talked to him about your Lincoln. He said "Metropolitan" was a small coachbuilder that made flower cars in very limited numbers... but yours is a "Cosmopolitan" and he'd never heard of that maker anywhere in his travels. Here's a couple pix of his lincoln flower car I snapped off before he headed out... sorry but can't remember who he said built this one:

Comment

Working...
                          X