Better Pics of the Thunderchicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Pics of the Thunderchicken

I have owned alot of cars. More than most people on this board. This is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest one I have had. The car just looks evil. Very sinister looking. I never liked fords. I have said alot of nasty things about fords. I retract all previous statements. Just because of this car.
    Attached Files

did you take these pictures through a piece of wax paper? =)

Comment

Lol. no. The camera is kind of nasty, it's the camera reserved for my auto and bike stuff, and once you get an oily fingerprint or something on the lens it never comes off. But for the record, the paint does look that damn deep and shiny. It isnt perfect by far, but it looks very damn good and I dont see myself having to have it painted for at least a few years.

Comment

Plus as you can see from previous pics, i did reinstall the tail light trim. Whoever did the work on the body of this car did a superb job and did it correctly. Used all stainless hardware. So I dropped 40 bucks on a big box of stainless trim screws and nuts of various sizes to keep the train a rollin in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
          I never liked fords. I have said alot of nasty things about fords. I retract all previous statements. Just because of this car.
          Well we will just have to see how long it takes before you reinstate those previous statements, keep working on it...they had a look like no other, nice looking ride..

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            ] It isnt perfect by far, but it looks very damn good and I dont see myself having to have it painted for at least a few years.
            Let me correct that sentence as spoken by you:

"It isnt perfect by far, but it looks very damn good and I don't see the guy I trade it to in 3 weeks needing to have it painted for at least a few years"

Can't wait to see it homie.

Comment

fucking dope....................oh and you're missing a hubcap

Comment

I've always like those old birds. There's a similar one a few blocks from me covered in dust sitting under a carport. One of these days I need to stop and check it out. Never enough time in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                  fucking dope....................oh and you're missing a hubcap
                  Eh. It's also missing the landau bars, both fender skirts and the cursive "thunderbird" script from the rear quarters. I have the script, but it's so bent it will never look right. Thank god for ebay is all i gotta say......

I am not going to say I'll never sell it. But I will keep the bad mojo off by saying simply that I am very comfortible with it and it is a welcome member of my immediate family.:P

Comment

"He doesn't drive it, he just rubs it with a diaper"

Comment

Can't wait to see it homie.
                      Better go see it soon Chris, this is Billy we are talking about so the car will be sold or traded away in a few months.

Comment

Hey Billy - I found some pics of my bird on an old hard drive I was cleaning out - look familiar? I think the body style was called a Town Hardtop? Most models had rear quarter windows and smaller landau panels. I sold this one back in 02 or 03 - I miss it sometimes, but figure I could turn up another one if I ever HAD to have one back.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sugar coat it all you want---- It's still a FORD. But.. In its defense, A full tank of gas cooler of beer, couple left-handed Luckys, I bet one could have one hell of a good time Rat-Fuckin' the backroads.. Carry on...

Comment

Working...
                          X