Flea market finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flea market finds

Found the most hearse/funeral related items in one place I've ever seen! Hearse nameplates, old funeral parking signs and mortician advertising.

That's a great find, did you buy it all up? I found a couple of old ambulance nameplates a few weeks ago at a swap meet booth, one said "air conditioned" and the other I can't remember but they weren't for sale they were for display only. He had some nameplate holders clipped to them & was only selling the holders.
    I did buy an old sign for a monument company from 1904.

Comment

We actually went looking for a casket we got tipped off to a few weeks ago and turned up this place. He still has only one National nameplate that is standard capital letter font.
      Went to the local Pull-a-Part today and found a 70's era Dodge one ton extended van that was a converted ambulance. Pulled the gurney cups , oxygen panel, IV hangers and as many of the clear orange sliding compartment doors we could get. Dash and most of the rocker switches were destroyed.
      Last edited by Tulsa Guy; 09-07-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Great score!! Stuff like that don't happen often. If you are interested in selling the "National" signs I interested in buying for my '51 national. PM me if you are. Thanks

Comment

You not going to share this treasure trove to the rest of us??? =)

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            You not going to share this treasure trove to the rest of us??? =)

Collinsville, OK !

Comment

Working...
            X