Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama wins...

Obama has just won the 2009 Heisman.

Even though NHL season just started, I have received word that Obama has just won the Stanley Cup.

As Obama was driving to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize, he accidentally won the NASCAR Sprint Cup.

Despite being only a few weeks into this season, Obama threw 984 touchdowns and rushed for 3.8 brazilian yards, leading the Kenyan Unicorns to their first Super Bowl victory. Well done, Captain Awesome.

Imma let you finish, Bearded Dude — but I deserve this Grammy:

Also while you were getting a cup of coffee, Obama just won the Tour de France.

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
    Obama has just won the 2009 Heisman.

Even though NHL season just started, I have received word that Obama has just won the Stanley Cup.

As Obama was driving to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize, he accidentally won the NASCAR Sprint Cup.

Despite being only a few weeks into this season, Obama threw 984 touchdowns and rushed for 3.8 brazilian yards, leading the Kenyan Unicorns to their first Super Bowl victory. Well done, Captain Awesome.

Imma let you finish, Bearded Dude — but I deserve this Grammy:

Also while you were getting a cup of coffee, Obama just won the Tour de France.

Yeah, and he's shoe-in for Shitstain of the Decade.

Comment

That could have been me if I would have been more serious about my running...
      My election attempt

Comment

Working...
      X