Novembers CCW Girl Jessika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novembers CCW Girl Jessika

So I had to play catch up and just finished our Novembers girl up. I still have some more photos of her to post but for right now this will work.
    Notice the little nod to my good friend Zac. sorry Zac about not getting your name correct...It happens. Check out more at our website.

Yeah, but there's nothing like PVC and lace to let a man know that you really cared.

-denise

Comment

Nothing that photoshop can't handle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        Nothing that photoshop can't handle lol
        I had it done already, but had not uploaded it. Plus not sure of Zac's humor on these things...

Last edited by Custom Coffin Works; 12-06-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
          I had it done already, but had not uploaded it. Plus not sure of Zac's humor on these things...

Wait that was a trash bag...?!?

...Ok I may have exaggerated that a bit.

Comment

Cropping makes a world of differance...

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
              Oh I'm sure he'll love it and hell, I don't know a hearse driver in existence who wouldn't get a kick out of it (except for the crotchety old fucks that do it for business who hate their jobs and death in general).

In any case it's a fantastic nod and sign of respect toward him. Now get your nose out of his ass lol. j/k

No, serious kudos to you.

Comment

Working...
              X