X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pictures from Rose Hill in Macon

There was this really kick-ass little valley we found. it was surreal

yeah and there was a funeral going on

Thats the shit that midnight hauntings are made out of. A great spot for a midnight party. Is the cemetary locked at night?

Comment

Love the pictures. How old is the cemetery?

Comment

well particular section seems to have been from around the 1890's.

i would assume it's locked and guarded like most old city cemeteries

Comment

nice I like that

Comment

It IS locked ang guarded, and there is a seperate Cemetery preservation society that patrols it during the day that will sometimes harass hearse owners that go there for pics.

Dead-Ends did a photo shoot here a lifetime ago.

Also Ryan, from the pic of Abagail where she's positioned on the other side of the crypts...that's actually Riverside Cemetery, Rose Hill (where the crypts are) is older and has more monuments including a confederate section and the graves of Duane Allman and Barry Oakley of the Allman Bros. Band

Comment

Awesome pics.

Comment

Hope I'll have a chance to see it. Should be in Macon next week.....working.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
                  Hope I'll have a chance to see it. Should be in Macon next week.....working.
                  You working now?

Comment

I will be next week. Temp job,carpenter's helper. Workin with a friend doin tile amd carpentry work for Papa John's. Schedule changed, Raleigh next week Macon the following week.

Comment

Amazing!!

Comment

Saw the cemetary for a few seconds as I was leaving Macon. Was way too tired to stop, and ready to get back home after two 16 hour days. Will def get back soon to visit, looked awesome.

Comment

dude you should've hollared at me...I mean I LIVE here!

Let me know if you drop by again.

Comment

I'll holla next time I get that way. Was workin the whole time, rebuilding a collapsing wall for a Papa John's resaurant. Nice lookin town, didn't realize the whole town was flooded until we got into the wall. A lot more work than we thought.

Comment

Working...
                            X