Clear All

• Great movie car chases

Some of my favorites.

[YOUTUBE]ouHkL7u9qLw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7GKP_dB3Hmw[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favorites...

Comment

Comment

Its a same they destroyed that beautiful 1950 Merc.

Comment

Takes a few minute to get to the real action, but worth it to see real muscle cars in action.

[YOUTUBE]p-y1VUdnQXo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]-2703SZQMj0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

The REAL gone in 60 secs chase scene. So big and bad it has to been seen in 5 parts because it is 40 mins long.

Comment

How the fuck can you have a pro car forum and not one of you fuckers mention this movie!?!?!?

[youtube]j-vUpXEWpUs[/youtube]

(couldn't find the actual fucking chase on it due to copyright faggots.)

Comment

I think I have Ford Fairlane on VHS. The hearse chase scene was cool.

Comment

LOVE that original "Gone In 60 Seconds chase scene! It was filmed in one take & the story behind that scene is amazing to read about. The Mustang was specially prepared for that scene with everything reinforced under the sheet metal. The stunt driver kept the car (he built it too) and toured it for years after the movie came out... as sad as it looked it still ran like a scalded dog.

What about the chase scene in Phantasm 3 when the hearse chased the Barracuda? Funny thing is the director told the stunt driver to hit the ramp at 17MPH to give a neat affect of the hearse hitting a rock... but the stuntman heard "70MPH" and flipped it in the air several times. Something no one was prepared for!

Comment

Wish I could find better clips from this classic.

[YOUTUBE]0ZLYEbkykCI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

This is a good one that's often overlooked.

[YOUTUBE]CE2i08S3YeY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I cant find a GOOD clip but I like the 2 chases in Death Proof.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                            What about the chase scene in Phantasm 3 when the hearse chased the Barracuda? Funny thing is the director told the stunt driver to hit the ramp at 17MPH to give a neat affect of the hearse hitting a rock... but the stuntman heard "70MPH" and flipped it in the air several times. Something no one was prepared for!
                            Well shit, TIL. I love the phantasm series, but hate it as a ton of hearses got wrecked.

Comment

Not really a car chase as such, more a total lack of repect for the law... Great film, with some great hearses in it, this scene still makes me laugh..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X