Graveyard shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graveyard shots

I have seen some great pictures from the US, but not many from NHAA members outside of the States. I have an '87 S&S and thought it was about time to remedy it. Shot in my local cemetary on a cold, damp, Sunday morning at Layton (near Blackpool UK). didn't get in until nearly 3.00 am, I was there at 8.30, very tired, but determined to get these done. Hopefully going to get some more (if it eventually stops raining..!) with a few more action shots... trio of gals.jpgtouting for trade.jpgleggy1.jpgsepia1.jpgcar6.jpgLet me know what you think.

great pictures!

Comment

Awesome shots man! Here's a Halloween wedding rental I did last year, majority of their wedding photos were done in this cemetery...

Comment

Hi, just curious, how did you manage to get Bride,Groom and casket all in at the same time? mine will only seat one other person, and there is no room in the back with the casket, have you made yours into a limo?

Comment

Originally posted by ukdoa View Post
          Hi, just curious, how did you manage to get Bride,Groom and casket all in at the same time? mine will only seat one other person, and there is no room in the back with the casket, have you made yours into a limo?
          No, they rode up front with me. Made sure they knew this well in advance that there is no rear seating. Since your hearse is a downsized front-wheel-drive model that may be why your space is more limited. 3 is the most that will fit up front in mine. Like you I keep the casket in the back almost always!

Comment

Working...
          X