Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRASH......

That is what this car was full of.
    This car came in today for an oil change and I was in total shock at the interior.

phone pics 019.jpg

The entire car was full of trash, except where the driver sits, you could barely see the pedals.
    The owner said he used to go to pep boys but stopped because they made fun of his car.

What a pig. What the home owners house look like?

Comment

The car was an 06 I think Chevy HHR, and the rear was worse than the front. I hate to even think what their house must look like.

Comment

wow. just wow....

Comment

it's like an episode of hoarders!

Comment

sadly enough my friends car looks alomst as bad

Comment

Are those winning lotto tickets?!?!?!

Comment

F'n people. I hope you charged them extra. Amazes me that they get in and out of
                of the car everyday and cant take the crap with them. They have to walk past at least one trash can. WTF!?

Comment

i have a friend like that, if you go anywhere with him he has to throw the trash into the back and push it around so you have a spot to sit.

Comment

if it was my shop, i'd have turned him away for fear of my guys getting some kind of disease

Comment

I helped a friend clean out 2 cars this morning ,before he took them to auction both were full of trash, trunk on one was used to haul hay bales,as it was covered in straw

Comment

I love that he has a full roll of paper towels with in arms reach, he might need to wipe some dust off the dash or clean a spot on the window.

Comment

Working...
                        X