Atti, where are my parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atti, where are my parts.

Atti, I decided to post this a few hours early, because I didnt feel like posting in the AM. Since you have decided to not ship the 2 rear door glass pieces I have paid for (over a year ago), its time to put your actions against you. You say the glass is boxed up, sitting in your basement, but you are too busy to ship the glass? Bet you had time to spend my money. Talking with other folks, its been the general concensus that your just not interested in shipping large parts. Yes, I have bought and recieved small parts from you, but the glass you owe me is valued at how much? At a low ball offer of 150 each, you still owe me 300.00 bucks, plus 125.00 in shipping fee's for the bucket seats I sent you. I have warned you too many times that I would post this, and here it is. In your own email reply. "it is what it is" What it is, is I'm getting ripped off, and your keeping my money.

Go ahead and threaten me with your lawyer. Your not the only one who has access to one. Mine sais go ahead ond post it, cause you can back up. your words with factual documentation. Can you prove you mailed it? My lawyer said to not call you names, or threaten you. I dont see that is this post, so go ahead.

What I will also do, is when ever you reply to someone looking for a part, I will be right there, giving them my story. Its their choice after that. Just the facts, Atti, just the facts.
    Let me give you some advise. Take a half day off of work, catch up on your orders, and make some people happy.

Its just the right thing to do.

Oh joy, this drama again.

Your lawyer is right though, he can't sue you for slander if the allegations hold water. Although if you follow him around I believe he can sue you for harassment. Here's some information on debt collection: http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cos26.htm

Comment

Comment

Russ,
        Your story sounds familiar

Comment

I tried to be careful, with small orders at first. Time will tell, if i get my glass.

Comment

Apparantly he's been doing this for a long time.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/a.../t-101178.html (under name--Original Patina)

http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2006/11...hop-or-garage/ (check out the comments)

Comment

I knew a long time ago not to fuck with that cat. He got all pissy about me not accepting his cash to buy that hearse so he could have a part off it yada yada yada. Yea right. I wouldn't deal with him if he had the last car part on earth. In hindsight perhaps i should have taken his money and vanished. Then threatened him with a lawyer...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                he can't sue you for slander if the allegations hold water.
                You can sue anyone for anything. Doesn't mean you'll win though [or that it won't come back to bite you if its frivolous].

Comment

As soon as I get notified of a tracking number, I'll close this thread. (hint hint)

Comment

I think people need to be aware of his prior transactions and poor customer service. Its very obvious that many many people have been burned by him and are actively trying to take legal action. Its public information available to any one one the web. Just like Ebay. When you fuck someone, you get shitty feedback and it sticks with you for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                      In hindsight perhaps i should have taken his money and vanished. Then threatened him with a lawyer...
                      Just because he's a shithead doesn't mean that you should act like one as well (no matter how much he might deserve it).

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                      Just like Ebay. When you fuck someone, you get shitty feedback and it sticks with you for all to see.
                      Then they create a new account and start selling again. I mean they try to mitigate it, but there are ways around that.

The other hard part is getting the information out there so people don't get burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                        The other hard part is getting the information out there so people don't get burned.
                        Bingo. Thats what needs to happen here...

Comment

Bump

Comment

I shot atti an email, asking about an update on shippingg. No reply from him. This guy is a piece of garbage. FYI, he is leaving negative feedback to individuals who are posting negative feedback about him.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CLOWN.

Comment

Sounds like e-bay? In any case you could probalby get him removed off of whatever sites he's on.

Comment

Working...
                              X