75/76 hearse in demo derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75/76 hearse in demo derby

Well its derby time of the year in my area. All the county fairs are haveing them these past couple weeks.
    Went to one Friday, (mostly 90's crown vics) and the big one tonight. Went looking for vids of hearse's in the derby. All tho i hate seeing them get smashed up , there still interesting to watch. Check out this super hard hit about 4 min , 34 sec. in. That had to hurt.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is a strech limo derby on pavement. Crappy vid qaulity but still fun.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I asked, and the wife said hell no, I cant do that.

Comment

Show her this video, maybe she will change her mind ??????

Comment

Fun to watch and kinda sad all at the same time. So many cool old cars destroyed. Well as I have said before at least they didn't just go to the crusher or rust away to nothing.

Comment

I laughed my ass off watching the old man getting the shit hammered out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
              I laughed my ass off watching the old man getting the shit hammered out of him.
              Sounds more like a description of http://lemonparty.org

Comment

Working...
              X